1. Data Protection Principles
Acenerate, LLC (Acenerate) is committed to processing data in accordance with its responsibilities.
Personal data shall be:
- processed lawfully, fairly and in a transparent manner in relation to individuals;
- collected for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes and not further processed in a manner that is incompatible with those purposes; further processing for archiving purposes in the public interest, scientific or historical research purposes or statistical purposes shall not be considered to be incompatible with the initial purposes;
- adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
- accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date; every reasonable step must be taken to ensure that personal data that is inaccurate, having regard to the purposes for which they are processed, are erased or rectified without delay;
- kept in a form which permits identification of data subjects for no longer than is necessary for the purposes for which the personal data are processed; and
- processed in a manner that ensures appropriate security of the personal data, including protection against unauthorized or unlawful processing and against accidental loss, destruction or damage, using appropriate technical or organisational measures.
2. General Provisions
This policy applies to all personal data processed by Acenerate.
- The Responsible Person shall take responsibility for Acenerate’s ongoing compliance with this policy.
- This policy shall be reviewed at least annually.
3. Lawful, Fair and Transparent Processing
To ensure its processing of data is lawful, fair and transparent, Acenerate shall maintain a Register of Systems.
- The Register of Systems shall be reviewed at least annually.
- Individuals have the right to access their personal data and any such requests made to Acenerate shall be dealt with in a timely manner.